Immune Rx was formulated to help maintain your immune system health and maintain healthy immune function. What is a healthy immune system? And how could ATP Science support healthy immune function? The answer lies in the synergy of a formulation. As part of our immune defence, our immune cells will recruit all sorts of mechanisms to help attack against invading organisms, including mechanisms related to inflammation and free radical oxidative stress.
Supporting a healthy immune system function means more than just immune stimulation. Helping to relieve mild inflammation and protecting the body from free radicals with antioxidants is synergistic to supporting a healthy immune system.
Immune RX Indications:
– Maintain and support immune system health.
– Maintain and support healthy immune system function.
– Antioxidant/Reduce free radicals formed in the body.
– Anti-inflammatory/relieve inflammation.
– Decrease, reduce, and relieve symptoms of mild arthritis/mild osteoarthritis.
– Decrease, reduce, and relieve mild joint inflammation and swelling.
– Decrease, reduce, and relieve mild joint pain/soreness.
– Decrease, reduce, and relieve mild joint stiffness.
What makes Immune RX different from other Immune Products out there?
ATP Science is not bound by any modality or traditional medical paradigm. They search the world for the best tools for each function; combining knowledge from ancient medical systems along with modern knowledge and technology to formulate for specific functions.
The synergistic actions within the Immune RX formulation combine immune support with the protective actions of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients that you can feel.
The list of botanical vegan-friendly, Non-GMO Ingredients:
Chinese wormwood (Artemisia annua) 100 mg leaf extract
Equivalent: Artemisia annua 1 g
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) 100 mg sap resin extract
Equivalent: Boswellia serrata 400 mg
Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) 75 mg sap resin extract
Equivalent: Commiphora myrrha 750 mg
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) 100 mg rhizome extract
Equivalent: Curcuma longa 2.5 g
Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) 150 mg fruit body extract
Equivalent: Ganoderma lucidum 3 g
Acerola cherry (Malpighia glabra) 138.89 mg fruit extract
Equivalent: Malpighia glabra 3.472 g
Equivalent: ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg
Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) 10 mg fruit extract
Equivalent: Phyllanthus emblica 100mg
Other Ingredients (excipients):
Acacia, colloidal anhydrous silica, hypromellose, magnesium hydroxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water.
Immune RX does NOT contain:
– GMO derived ingredients.
– Meat products.
– Artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners.
How does ATP Science come up with a product concept?
Nothing is ever pulled from thin air here or what’s on ‘trend’. There is a large meeting of the minds when they brainstorm what could be missing from the range for their consumers, what it is that they need that perhaps ATP Science doesn't yet have? After that; the concept goes through the following hurdles:
– Does it pass the concept stage from the eyes and brains of their extensive team of Naturopaths, food scientists, and biotechnicians?
– Do the ingredients pass the independent third-party lab testing for quality and assurance?
– TGA products are manufactured in a TGA GMP facility with some of the tightest regulations in the world for quality assurance and quality control.
Directions for Use:
Take 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
– Always read the label.
– Follow the directions for use.
– If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.