Probiotic Herbs Fermented Hemp & Nutrients Powder (150g) VEGAN GF DF
- Brand: Probiotic Foods
- Availability: In Stock
The hemp leaf has long been a symbol of anarchy, prohibition, sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll. But now thanks to new legislation in Australia hemp is now a symbol of vibrant health, legal to be consumed as food. Hemp seed, oil and protein are in almost every health food shop....
The hemp leaf has long been a symbol of anarchy, prohibition, sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll. But now thanks to new legislation in Australia hemp is now a symbol of vibrant health, legal to be consumed as food. Hemp seed, oil and protein are in almost every health food shop. But have you ever seen fermented hemp? Trust Probiotic Foods to create the world’s first fermented hemp blend!
Probiotic Foods have taken nutrient-dense hemp protein and seeds along with eight other vegan foods and fermented them with an organic mother culture. Fermented Hemp+ is 100% certified organic and rich in a balance of omega, 3, 6 and 9 essential fats, bioavailable amino acids, vitamins and minerals. These essential fats are known to help reduce inflammation, improve immunity, circulation and skin repair. All the foods in Fermented Hemp+ are lectin free and broken down by organic bacteria for easy absorption by the body.
The fermentation process releases nutrition to the cells in an absorbable form and enriches the balance of good microbes in the gut with a diverse range of beneficial food based bacteria.
- Anyone who wants to boost protein and essential fat intake especially vegans and vegetarians, sports people, kids and teens, the elderly and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Recovery from illness and chronic disease when nutrient dense, easy to absorb foods are vital.
- Anyone suffering from gut health issues where a prebiotic and probiotic can help bring gut bacteria back to balance.
- Those wanting to follow a low lectin diet as fermented Hemp+ is lectin free. Lectins are compounds in foods that can cause our cells to clump together creating health issues.
Organic Ingredients: Hemp Protein, Amaranth, Millet, Quinoa, Alfalfa Grass, Chia Seed, Hemp Seed, Linseed, Pepitas, Sunflower Seed, Molasses Liquid, Lactobacilli.
The following probiotic strains have been used in the fermentation process of Probiotic Foods, and are cultured from food—not dairy, fecal matter or laboratory-bred: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Delbrueckii, Lactobacillus Caseii, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Caucasus, Lactobacillus Fermenti, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis, Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactobacillus Leichmannii, Lactobacillus Lactis, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Saccharomyces Boulardii, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae.
Serving Suggestion: 1 teaspoon per day (Maximum 3). Half a teaspoon upon rising and half a teaspoon before bed. First-time users start with 1/8th of a teaspoon and gradually increase. As Fermented Hemp+ is food it can be eaten directly from the spoon, added to a smoothie, your favourite recipes or sprinkled on your meals.
The above foods have been through a natural organic fermentation process using organic bacteria.
FREE FROM LECTIN, GLUTEN, DAIRY, GMO, COLOURS, FLAVOURS, PRESERVATIVES OR FILLERS. VEGAN-FRIENDLY.
FYI - other good sources of healthy fats include:
- Hemp seed and oil, Fermented Hemp+
- Chia, linseed, pepitas
- Walnuts, Brazil nuts, almonds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Grass-fed butter and meats
- Wild caught fish (we recommend Carlson's Norwegian Cod Liver Oil to boost your EPA/DHA fatty acids, Vitamin D, K & A's to support your immune system, healthy hormone function and overall support with quenching chronic inflammation in the body).