Amino Acid Supreme can be used to benefit:
- Individuals whose diets are low in quality protein
- Athletes who need additional amino acids to maintain or achieve greater lean body mass
- Individuals who are cachexic from chronic illness or GI malabsorption
- Individuals who are in catabolic states because of stress or illness
- Individuals recovering from surgery or tissue trauma
- Individuals who want to improve the quality of hair and nails
- Individuals who have amino acid deficiencies confirmed by proper testing
Humans can produce 10 of the 20 amino acids. The others are provided by food. Failure to obtain enough of even 1 of the 10 essential amino acids that we cannot make, results in degradation of the body's proteins, including muscle. Unlike fat and starch, the human body does not store excess amino acids for later use so amino acids must be consumed every day. Amino Acid Supreme provides a mixture of essential amino in the free-form, meaning they are available right away for absorption and can be put to metabolic use much more readily and rapidly when compared to amino acids contained in dietary protein.
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Vitamin B6 14 mg
L-Histidine 338 mg
L-Leucine 338 mg
Alpha-Ketoglutarate 300 mg
L-Arginine 300 mg
L-Lysine 300 mg
L-Phenylalanine 300 mg
L-Valine 300 mg
L-Isoleucine 270 mg
L-Methionine 270 mg
L-Threonine 270 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, rice flour.
Statements and claims regarding this product has not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration or Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, alleviate or prevent any diseases. Furthermore we do not claim to influence, inhibit, or modify a physiological process. Please review our Terms & Conditions for more information about purchasing products.