DATED STOCK SALE - BEST BEFORE DATE HAS PASSED (B.B. DEC 2020) BUT THEY ARE STILL PERFECTLY FINE AND DELICIOUS TO USE FOR QUITE SOME TIME!*
*About Best Before dates: Most foods have a best before date. You can still eat foods for a while after the best before date as they should be safe but they may have lost some quality. Foods that have a best before date can legally be sold after that date provided the food is fit for human consumption. Reference:
Natural Evolution 5-Minute Chocolate Cake is a luscious, nutritious chocolate experience. A nutrient-dense range of the highest quality ingredients combines into a flavour packed range of 5 premixes. These premixes deliver easy gluten-free baking results.
Natural Evolution signature premix range is combined with all Australian grown and made base flour components. Natural Evolution world famous Green Banana Multi-Fibre, Australian buckwheat flour for texture and protein, Australian chia seeds for protein and omega 3 and Australian rice flour to round it off.
Australian Natural Evolution Green Banana Resistant Starch, Australian Buckwheat Flour, Australian Rice Flour, Australian Chia Seeds, Coconut Nectar, Cocoa Powder, Rock Salt, Baking Powder, Vanilla Bean Powder, Xanthan Gum
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Line tin with baking paper (or muffin tray if wanting to make muffins)
- Add eggs (or egg replacement if vegan), milk, water and oil into mixing bowl and mix well
- Add contents of Natural Evolution 5 Minute Chocolate Cake mix into the bowl and mix well
- Pour batter into the cake tin and evenly spread out over the top
- Bake for 35-40 mins for cake, or 15-20 mins for muffins
- Remove let cool and enjoy.
FOR BLACK FOREST CAKE: Add 1 cup mixed berries to the cake batter.
FOR CHOC ORANGE CAKE: Add 2 tablespoons finely grated orange rind to the cake batter.