Say NO to plastic and YES to reusable, natural vegetarian* wraps!
Apiwraps Kitchen Wraps are a healthy, eco-friendly, sustainable replacement for plastic wrap. Made from local NSW beeswax and certified organic cotton, the wraps are available in various beautiful designs** that you will absolutely love.
With proper care, Apiwraps will last for around a year, which makes for a fantastic economical, ethical and environmentally friendly choice!
Your Complete Set of Apiwraps Contains:
- 1 x XL Wrap (40x45cm)
- 1 x Large Wrap (30x35cm)
- 1 x Medium Wrap (20x25cm)
- 1 x Small Wrap (15x20cm)
Certified Organic Cotton, Beeswax*, Coconut Oil, Pine Tree Resin
Tips for Use:
- Easy to use! Simply wrap the item and use the warmth of your hands to seal
- To clean, gently brush the wrap over with a soapy dishcloth/brush and rinse under cold water. Air dry or blot carefully with a tea towel, then roll and store!
- Do not use hot water or strong cleaning solutions
- Apiwraps are ideal for fermentation! They are watertight but allow a little air circulation and won't allow external yeast or bacteria in
*As these wraps contain beeswax they are considered vegetarian (not vegan). If you prefer vegan wraps please see our other vegan wraps here.
**Apiwraps come in a variety beautiful designs, please note that when you place your order, the design will vary.