Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are essential amino acids that, when taken during training, may have many benefits including:
- A marked decrease in post workout soreness
- Reduction in muscle breakdown caused by intense exercise
- An increase in exercise endurance and tryptophan induced fatigue blocking properties
- An increase in anabolism in concert with a decrease in catabolism through raising of insulin and GH
- An increase in post workout testosterone levels
- Stimulation of protein synthesis
BCAA Excellence 2.0 also features L-lysine to increase efficacy.
Statements and claims regarding this product has not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration or Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, alleviate or prevent any diseases. Furthermore we do not claim to influence, inhibit, or modify a physiological process. Please review our Terms & Conditions for more information about purchasing products.