85 Sugar-Free Recipes: Easy, Nutritious Slow-Cooker Recipes for Busy Folk & Families.
Sarah Wilson taught the world how to quit sugar in 8 weeks and then went on to teach everyone how to cook delicious essentials, simply.
Sarah incorporates her mindful, sustainable and economical practices to bring back the slow'n'low approach of slow cooking which create densely nutritious meals with no or very low sugar. They are designed to feed the family, individuals and people on-the-go.
In I Quit Sugar: Slow Cooker Cookbook, learn how to:
- Use a slow cooker, use leftovers and buy sustainable cuts of meat
- Create simple staples and clever sides
- Start the day with hearty breakfasts and weekday dump 'n' runs
- Slow cook soups and stews, curries and comfort classics or, for those more adventurous, a little offal
- Sweeten your day with slow-cooked sugar-free cakes and puddings, slow cooker style!
Written with all the care and knowledge you have come to expect from Australia's number one quit-sugar team, this is the book that makes sugar-free cooking easier, less expensive and more creative!