*SALE* NOTE THE BEST BEFORE DATE ON THESE PRODUCTS ARE 28 NOVEMBER 2020. They are totally fine to use a while past this date so stock up and enjoy.
About Best Before dates:
Most foods have a best before date. You can still eat foods for a while after the best before date as they should be safe but they may have lost some quality. Foods that have a best before date can legally be sold after that date provided the food is fit for human consumption.
Taste an explosion of Juicy Blood Oranges accompanied by a slight tangy sweetness! This is a citrus lover’s dream...
Our plant-based naturally fermented Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) include 3 of the 9 essential amino acids: leucine, Isoleucine and valine. These 3 amino acids can only be sourced from the food we eat and have been shown to assist in muscle repair and growth.
- Encourages Lean Muscle Growth
- Assists with Muscle Recovery and Repair
- 4:3:3 Ratio (High Leucine)
- Fermented from Vegetable Source
- Natural - no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners
- No fillers - no additives which are not necessary
- GF & DF
- Perfect for Stacking
- Instant Mixing
What Does It Do?
Countless studies have shown the great effects of BCAA supplementation on muscle growth, repair and development, and if you're reading to take your supplementation game to the next level, BCAAs are a perfect place to start.
Where Is It Sourced From?
Our Plant-Based BCAAs are sourced from NON-GMO Sugar-beets via an enzymatic fermentation process.
The reason we use the 4:3:3 ratio is due to a few reasons:
1. To keep in accordance with the Food Standards guidelines we must recommend a 1.19g serving - and to keep 'bang for buck' we use a higher level of BCAA ratio, that way you're getting more out of each serve.
2. The higher ratio of leucine is shown to be beneficial
3. There is different research indicating the various benefits of different ratio levels, but the difference is so marginal that unless you're a serious athlete and running in a high catabolic state constantly you would not notice too much of a difference.
Natural Flavour, BCAAs 4:3:3 (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Citric Acid, Natural Sweetener (Stevia), Curcumin Extract, Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin.
Manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing Milk, Soy, Egg, Tree Nuts, Sesame, Lupin and Peanuts. We maintain a strict Food Quality System which is independently audited and certified by HACCP, SQF and SAFE FOOD. Although we have many processes and procedures (QCP, CCP) in place to prevent cross-contamination occurring at our facility - it is our responsibility as an honest manufacturer to state their may contain traces of the above as it is shared production equipment. (typically less then <10ppm) in which we random batch test to measure our systems.