THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK DUE TO MAJOR STOCK SHORTAGES. ETA TBA - POSSIBLY EARLY JAN. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK BEFORE PLACING A PRE-ORDER. IF YOU PLACE A PRE-ORDER WE WILL LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS THEY ARE BACK IN STOCK AND ON THEIR WAY TO YOU!
Detoxing the bowel helps remove toxic build-up from the body. Poor diet and lifestyle, and overexposure to toxins in our daily lives can affect the body’s ability to effectively flush out impurities. This can lead to a build-up of waste stored by rehydrating old stools that become impacted in our colon, known as mucus plaque. The best way to regain and maintain health is to periodically cleanse and detoxify the body of accumulated waste. The FIRST place to start any detox is your bowel, the body’s biggest eliminating organ.
THE 2 WEEK INTESTINAL DETOX PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Superfood 150g – Get maximum nutrition in
- IDF#1 (Intestinal Detox Formula #1) – Get maximum waste out
- IDF#2 (Intestinal Detox Formula #2) – Deep clean your colon
- Ultimate Biotic Pre/Probiotic 80g – Recolonise with friendly bacteria
See below for Product Ingredients.
WHY DO A BOWEL DETOX?
While most of us are worried about getting maximum nutrition in, it's just as important if not more so is getting maximum waste out. The best way to regain health and stay healthy is to periodically cleanse and detoxify the body of accumulated wastes.
Health and wellbeing start in the colon, therefore colon cleansing is the first step to better health Your colon is the body's largest eliminating organ and responsible for cleansing your body of waste and impurities, which if left in the body, can cause degenerative diseases. Some other important functions of your colon include:
- Digesting the food we eat
- Transferring the nutritional value of food into your cells
- Reabsorbing fluids and processing waste from food and eliminating it from the body
- Serving as a drain pipe for waste produced as a result of metabolic functions within the body, harmful bacteria and toxic substances absorbed through our lungs and skin
- Serving as a home for beneficial bacteria that provide a number of essential functions, including aiding in digestion and supporting the immune system
Cleansing has been practised for centuries to help maintain good health. Our body is always trying to self-cleanse, however, with today's overexposure to pollutants through the chemicals in our food, pollution, medication, chemicals in our clothes and products we use, it is difficult for the body to effectively cleanse itself. Toxins are broken down and stored in different organs including our colon.
Toxic overload overwhelms the body and putrefied waste and mucoid plaque form on the walls of the intestines. Keeping the blood clean and pure becomes harder and harder as the colon slows from the invasion of toxins. Getting nutrition from the foods you eat becomes a difficult task as more and more toxins are absorbed into the bloodstream. This continuous process of toxin absorption and storage is a disastrous combination.
BENEFITS OF INTESTINAL CLEANSING:
Results and improvements can vary from each person, depending on their lifestyle and diet habits over the years. Someone who has lived a relatively healthy lifestyle by eating organic food, exercising regularly and drinking pure water, will have a better and quicker response to the detox as opposed to someone who has not lived a healthy lifestyle. Some people may need to do the detox 4-5 times before successful removing the entire mucoid plaque.
Some of the more common results are:
- Weight loss
- Improved skin condition
- Increased energy
- Increased absorption of nutrients
- Reduced bloating
- Relief from constipation, IBS, chronic diarrhoea and diverticulitis
Although results may vary from person to person, one thing everyone has in common is the health and longevity gained from a clean and properly functioning body.
HOW TO DO THE PROGRAM:
- Take 1 serve of Superfood in the morning and continue to do this every day until the tub is empty. It is important to feed your cells with optimum nutrition so your body is able to detoxify effectively
- Take 1 serve of IDF#1 with your evening meal and increase by 1 capsule every day until you have 2-4 bowel movements a day
- Keep increasing IDF#1 by 1 capsule a day until you have noticed an increase in your bowel movements and have achieved the desired result.
- Once your bowels are moving 2-4 times a day you may start to take IDF#2, 5-6 heaped teaspoons a day outside of meals
- Use a little water or juice in a jar with 1 serve of IDF#2, close lid, shake vigorously and drink immediately
- Follow each serve of IDF#2 with a glass of water
- Once the tub of IDF#2 is finished, you may stop using IDF#1 also and
start taking 25Alive
- Also, continue taking Eden Superfood formula
- If you are feeling a little bound up or constipated while taking IDF#2 you may increase the serves of IDF#1 to keep your bowels moving
2-4 times a day
- Try to drink only pure water, fresh juices and herbal teas during the detox, 2-4 litres a day. Do not eat any refined foods, processed foods, animal products or by-products. Do some exercise every day, brisk walking is fine. Shopping is not exercise.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DO THE DETOX?
Depending on your lifestyle habits, we recommend everyone undertake our intestinal cleanse 1-2 a year, to ensure your bowel is working optimally. We have attached a step by step process on how to do the 2 Week Intestinal Detox Program, which includes what to do in weeks 1 and 2, what to expect, which products are included in the program and their main function, and some dietary guidelines to follow allowing you to control the strength of your cleanse and how to achieve the best results. This information can be downloaded HERE.
Superfood: All ingredients are of equal amounts, except for Peppermint Leaf, Green Stevia Leaf and AFA which have lesser amounts.
Spirulina* – Highest plant source of absorbable protein (65%)
Chlorella* – Detoxes and draws heavy metals from your body
Alfalfa* – Draws minerals from deep in the earth
Barley Grass* – Great source of nutrition
Wheat Grass* – Mildly cleansing and full of chlorophyll
Beetroot* – Cleansing and known for building blood
Rosehips* – A natural source of highly absorbable vitamin C
Spinach* – Rich source of iron, calcium and vitamin K
Dulse Seaweed* – Rich natural source of trace elements
Peppermint Leaf* – Excellent digestive aid and adds flavour
Green Stevia Leaf* – May help natural sugar balancing
Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae (AFA)+ – rare blue-green algae harvested wild from Upper Klamath Lake, Oregon
IDF#1 (Intestinal Detox Formula #1): Aloe Vera (12.5%), Aloe Ferox, Cascara Sagrada+, Barberry+, Ginger*, Garlic*, Cayenne Pepper*, Senna Leaf and Pods*, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.
IDF#2 (Intestinal Detox Formula #2): Psyllium Seed*, Chia Seed*, Activated Italian Green Clay, Non-GMO Apple Pectin, Slippery Elm Bark*, Marshmallow Root*, Peppermint Leaf*, Medicinal Grade Activated Charcoal
Ultimate Biotic Pre-Probiotic: Organic Psyllium seed powder, Inulin (fructooligosaccharides), Arabinogalactan gum (Larch tree), Wild-crafted Slippery Elm bark powder, Apple pectin, Lactobacillus sporogenes, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Entero-coccus faecium, Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium bifidum; Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, DDS-1 acidophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Pediococcus acidilactici, Streptococcus thermophilus.
*Certified Organic +Wildcrafted
Made with freshly milled organic and wildcrafted herbs.