PondWater: Nourish - Cleanse - Energise - Support - Heal
PondWater is an organic super greens + aloe vera powder comprised of 5 of the most potent, therapeutic food-medicine, low-temperature dehydrated plant powders: greens, grasses and therapeutic pure-inner leaf aloe vera - that's all. No numbers, no fillers, no sweeteners, no cheap fruit and veggie powders, this is super clean and super green! The inclusion of aloe vera makes PondWater a unique and powerful 2-in-1 supplement for supporting various immune and metabolic functions including gut health and detoxification.
PondWater has produced amazing results with acne, dry skin, gut issues, general skin/fingernail/hair health, improved immunity, improved mood and energy levels. A general tonic that anyone can benefit from.
All natural, coeliac-safe gluten-free, vegan and paleo friendly and 100% organic!
We'll be upfront: It’s not exactly delicious, but it’s definitely worth it! You can make it taste yummy in a smoothie, fresh juice, shake or combine in water with some freshly squeezed lemon or lime. With some adaption even the ‘unmasked’ Pondy taste WILL get easier to handle with time, we promise!
Certified Organic: Spirulina^, Chlorella^, Barley Grass*, Spelt Grass*, Aloe Vera**. No fillers, flavours, sweeteners. 200g pack contains 40-80 serves.
*Grasses are Australian-grown. **Aloe vera is Mexican/USA grown and standardised/tested to contain high levels of therapeutics. ^Algae are Asian-grown using one of the biggest/oldest suppliers, grown in a closed-circuit certified organic environment and tested free from heavy metals and microbiological contamination.
Must start on a smaller dose to avoid potential discomfort caused by gut adjusting, detoxification and die-off reactions which can be quite common with a high dose or too much too soon.
- Hangover recovery
- Detox support
- Supports gut repair and microbial balance
- Supports general immunity
- Beneficial for leaky gut, IBS, IBD, coeliacs, post infection recovery
- Beneficial for children (small serve adjusting the serving size to weight)
- Great for athletes who find it difficult to get in enough nutrition daily
- Support for those needing to heal an injury or improve muscle recovery time
- Great nutrition source for fussy eaters - add to a fruity smoothie!
- Improved insulin sensitivity
- Selective prebiotic activity encouraging the growth of useful bowel organisms, discouraging the growth of pathogenic bugs
- Adult cystic acne
- Teenage acne
- Reduced junk food/sugar cravings
- Improved cholesterol/triglycerides/blood sugar HbA1c readings
- Less frequent colds (improved immunity)
- Auto-immune improvements
- GERD/reflux improvements
- Helping ‘firm up’ looser bowels
- Improved depression/mood
- Improved chronic iron deficiency anaemia
- Improved urinary symptoms (e.g. cystitis)
- Improved energy and mental clarity, less reliance on caffeine
- Better/deeper sleep
- Helps with acne, PCOS, obesity, metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease with altered cholesterol/blood fat profile
- Provides missing vitamins, minerals and trace elements facilitating enzyme reactions vital to proper functioning of all body systems
- Improved gut barrier function via better microbial balance and subsequent butyrate production, plus soothing aloe mucopolysaccharides leading to decreased systemic inflammation, more balanced immune function and more efficient absorption of nutrients
- Improved tissue oxygenation. Production of healthier red blood cells due to better absorption of minerals including iron and others needed for healthy RBC production
- High levels of antioxidants and carotenoids aiding skin and detoxification improvements