Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes contains 6 vegetarian-friendly digestive enzymes with gentian to support healthy digestion. Assists the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose. It contains microbial-derived enzymes amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase. These enzymes are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range. This makes them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes. The 6 enzymes are:
- Protease - assists the digestion of proteins.
- Amylase -assists the digestion of carbohydrates and cellulose to help break down fibre.
- Lipase - assists the digestion of fats.
- Bromelains - proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapples. Assists the digestion of protein.
- Lactase - assists the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Gentian, a herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a bitter tonic and to relieve symptoms of indigestion, including abdominal pain, bloating and feelings of fullness. Improves digestive weakness, promote bile flow from the gall bladder and support healthy digestive function.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
||10 thousand DUAA
||60 thousand HUT
||1.5 thousand ALU
||1.5 million PU
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root extract equiv. to dry
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
May contain benzoates.