Replaces: Melrose Omega Cod Liver Oil (500mL Liquid)
Melrose Omega Cod Liver Oil is derived from wild Icelandic cod from the pristine waters of the northern Atlantic. Deep ocean fish such as cod are a natural source of the essential omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which cannot be produced in the body and must be obtained from the diet.
Melrose Omega Cod Liver Oil contains a good source of vitamins A and D to support general health and wellbeing.
Independent lab testing for heavy metals and environmental toxins ensures only the purest, quality premium fish oil.
Melrose cod liver oil is purified resulting in a light texture and appearance. It is gently flavoured with natural orange.
- Supports cognitive function and cardiovascular health
- Vitamin A helps to maintain healthy eye, skin and immune function
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Vitamin D assists in the bone growth of healthy infants and children
- Helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid, vitamin A and vitamin D deficiencies
DAIRY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | SULPHATE-FREE