NesProteins Premium Grass Fed AND Finished Beef Gelatin 450g 100% Natural
- Brand: NesProteins
- Availability: In Stock
Gelatin has been used since our early ancestors, where they boiled bones to extract the gelatin and nutrients to use as a source of nourishment and to improve health and wellbeing. NesProteins Gelatin is a natural product that assists in improving a wide range of health benefits and is particularly good...
Gelatin has been used since our early ancestors, where they boiled bones to extract the gelatin and nutrients to use as a source of nourishment and to improve health and wellbeing. NesProteins Gelatin is a natural product that assists in improving a wide range of health benefits and is particularly good for gut issues, weight management and reducing inflammation.
- 100% natural - produce healthier meals and snacks for the entire family
- Improve digestive health (leaky gut and allergy issues)
- Weight control and hunger regulation
- Bone health (assists with pain, inflammation and mobility)
- Beauty (helps to reduce fine lines and dark circles around the eyes)
- Skin, hair and nail health
- Building and maintain muscle
- Improve injury recovery time
- Versatility - added nutrition for meals, snacks and make delicious treats such as jellies!
- 100% grass-fed pasture-raised bovine gelatin (from Brazil)
- This product does not contain: gluten, dairy, egg, peanut, fish, soy, shellfish, wheat, yeast, fillers, binders, preservatives or artificial ingredients. Ractopamine free.
Cheaper gelatins are blended from low-grade gelatin and have a lower Bloom rating. This means the quality is compromised (taste and smell) and you will also be required to use more in your recipes. NesProteins gelatin is not blended and has a high Bloom rating of 225.
Many cattle spend a significant amount of time stuck in feed-lots to increase body weight. NesProteins gelatin is sourced from responsibly farmed, free-range, grass-fed cattle. This means a healthier product free from toxic chemicals, antibiotics, hormones and diseases that many feed-lot cattle are exposed to.
There is only one country that can claim to produce a fully grass-fed product and that is Brazil. All other countries are unable to separate the source material and have a blended variety of grass and grain-fed product.
- Make your own healthy jellies, fruit or vitamin enriched snacks
- Add to your favourite hot or cold beverage
- Add to thicken sauces and soups
- Use as a binder in baking
- Use to make desserts and jellies
- Make luscious shower jelly soaps
- Deep cleansing face masks