Nutrition Diagnostics BIO-Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids, Aminos & Green Tea Extract (500g) *PRE-ORDER, BACK SOON*
- Brand: Nutrition Diagnostics
- Availability: In Stock
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK DUE TO AN EXHAUSTION OF SUPPLY (BECAUSE THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!), BUT WILL BE BACK SHORTLY. PLACE YOUR PRE-ORDER NOW AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS THEY ARE BACK IN STOCK AND ON THEIR WAY TO YOU! High strength vitamin C...
THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK DUE TO AN EXHAUSTION OF SUPPLY (BECAUSE THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!), BUT WILL BE BACK SHORTLY. PLACE YOUR PRE-ORDER NOW AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW AS SOON AS THEY ARE BACK IN STOCK AND ON THEIR WAY TO YOU!
High strength vitamin C with bioflavonoids, amino acids and a standardised green tea extract in a convenient powder for immune and antioxidant support. Provides 2000mg of vitamin C per dose.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Provides 2000mg of vitamin C per dose.
- Contains nutrients that help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Delivers potent antioxidants to assist in protecting the body from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Source of lysine, which is required for the synthesis of collagen, carbohydrate metabolism and the production of energy.
- Source of green tea, standardised to polyphenols.
- Proline, glycine and citrus bioflavonoids for additional nutritional support.
- Assists in the healing and repair of skin.
May reduce the duration of colds when taken regularly.
- Maintains the health and function of the cardiovascular system.
- No artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners or added sugar.
Recommended Dosage: Adults - take 1 teaspoon twice a day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Suggested Directions For Use: Add 1 teaspoon to a large glass of water or naturally carbonated mineral water with 2 tablespoons of organic apple juice (or apple cider vinegar), the juice of one lemon and the juice of one lime.
Free from added sugars, sodium, yeast, starches, gluten, wheat, corn, other cereals, dairy products, soy, colouring, preservatives and artificial flavours.