Ora CellProtect Complex™ is a comprehensive formulation that helps reduce free radical damage and supports natural detoxification processes. Containing SIRTCell™, a unique Broccoli sprout concentrate with synergistic antioxidant compounds, together with organic Black cumin seed extract and key vitamins and minerals to address dietary deficiencies commonly found in a modern lifestyle. Ora’s SIRTCell™ 100% whole Broccoli Sprout concentrate is a complete form containing quantifiable batch to batch Glucoraphanin, the active Myrosinase enzyme and the bioactive component Sulforaphane.
Ora CellProtect Complex™ is recommended for adults seeking help with:
Support natural detoxification
- Oxidant protection damage
- Healthy immune system function
- Healthy cardiovascular system
- Energy production
- Replenishing deficient vital nutrients
- Maintaining healthy heart, bones and muscles
- Supporting skin health
Active ingredients per capsule:
SIRTCELL™ Brassica oleracea var. italica (Broccoli) sprout powder
Equiv. fresh sprouts
Glucurophanin (NLT 3%) 6 mg
Sulforaphane (NLT 1.5%) 3 mg
Organic Nigella sativa (Black seed) ext. equiv. dry seed
Colecalciferol (500 IU Vitashine™)
Pyridoxal 5- phosphate (P5P, Active B6)
Mecobalmin (methylcobalamin) (Active Vitamin B12)
Equiv. Folinic acid
38.9 mg 12.5 mg
196 mcg 100 mcg
|149 mcg 60 mcg
We take pride in selecting only the highest quality ingredients from all over the world and being transparent about the ingredients we use. The active ingredients in Ora CellProtect Complex™ are sourced from:
SIRTCELL™ Brassica oleracea – Hydroganically grown in southeast Queensland in controlled biomass chambers without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other chemicals. With same day harvesting, drying and proprietary processing technology which retains qualified levels of glucoraphanin and the myrosinase enzyme. Manufactured in accordance with HACCP, FSANZ and IFS standards in Australia.
Nigella sativa – Organically cultivated on farms using select, nonGMO organic certified seeds at farms across India and extracted at a WHO GMP, ISO9001, FSSAI, Halal, Kosher, USDA organic certified state-of-the art facility, Yadadri district, Telangana, India.
Pyridoxal 5- phosphate – Produced in Shanghai, China at a FSSC 22000, ISO 9001, Kosher, Halal, facility specialising in P5P manufacture.
Calcium folinate – Produced in Lianyungang city, Jiangsu, China in a facility specialising in the production of folate derivates with OHASAS 18001. ISO9001, ISO4001 certifications.
Mecobalamin – Produced in Hubei province, China at the largest specialist manufacturer of pharma grade B12 ingredients in the world.
Zinc citrate – Produced in Jiangsu, China at manufacturing facility specialising in mineral salts with GMP, ISO9011, ISO2200, Kosher and Halal certification.
Boron – Manufactured to USP grade in Germany at a FSSC 22000, GMP, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO50001, Halal, Kosher certified facility.
Selenium – Manufactured at a US-FDA certified planted located near Mumbai, India.
Vitashine™ D3 – Sustainably sourced from wild-crafted lichen and manufactured through a multistep process of extraction, purification and concentration in the UK.
Vitashine™ is registered and certified by: The Vegan Society, Indian Vegetarian Mark, the Vegetarian Society and Non-GMO Project.
How It Is Made:
The minimum amount of excipients are used during the manufacturing process.
Ora CellProtect Complex™ contains the following added substances at < 192 mg input/capsule:
Microcrystalline cellulose, Colloidal anhydrous silica, and Magnesium stearate – added to aid the manufacturing process, enhance final product stability and support efficacy of the product.
Additional substances related to the capsule and individual ingredients, not added during the product manufacturing process:
Vegetarian Capsule excipients: Hypromellose, water.
No added yeast, soy, added sugars, lactose, gluten, artificial colourings, dairy, or animal products
Indications for Use:
We acknowledge and celebrate the empirical knowledge gained through the elegant use of herbs in Chinese and Western Herbal traditions and the evaluation of minerals and vitamins through robust human clinical research in contemporary science.
Ora CellProtect Complex™ contains Broccoli sprouts along with Zinc and Selenium to:
- Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Help decrease free radical damage to body cells
- Maintain and support general health and wellbeing
Ora CellProtect Complex™ includes an organic Black cumin seed extract, which is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine:
As a brain tonic to:
- Enhance brain health
- Maintain memory
- Support mental recall
For digestion to:
- Maintain digestive system health
- Support general health and wellbeing
Ora CellProtect Complex™ includes a select range of nutrients:
Vitashine™ D3 to:
- Support bone health, heart health, muscle function, nervous system, and healthy immune system function
Potassium iodide to:
- Assist thyroid hormone production, support energy production, cognitive and healthy thyroid function
- Assist the natural detoxification processes of the body and support thyroid hormone production, thyroid gland health, immune system function and eye health
Zinc citrate to:
- Maintain body tissue regeneration, skin repair in healthy individuals, connective tissue health, immune system function, healthy reproduction hormones and support reproductive system health
- Aid nail growth, reduce nail brittleness and splitting and maintain nail strength, thickness, as well as hair health
- Help support bone health, mineralisation and assist general bone building.
B vitamins to:
- Support energy production, nervous system and cardiovascular health
- Aid synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Help reduce homocysteine levels in healthy individuals, support healthy immune system function and red blood cell health
Take one to two capsules per day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.