Protein Supplies Australia (PSA)'s premium Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) include 3 of the 9 essential amino acids: leucine, Isoleucine and valine and may assist in muscle repair and promoting muscle growth over time.
These are PSA's PURE BCAA's meaning they contain no flavours or sweetener. Worth noting, due to the purity of our BCAA's they have a strong taste and odour which can be slightly bitter. If you're wanting a concentrated, pure and natural version of BCAA's that can be stacked with everything and dosed to your requirements... this is the BEST option!
- Encourages Lean Muscle Growth
- Assists with Muscle Recovery & Repair
- 4:3:3 Ratio (High Leucine)
- Fermented from Vegetable Source
- Pure - no unnecessary additives
- Vegan Friendly
- Instant Mixing
Perfect for Stacking (PURE BCAA's are best when stacked, and are also best for stacking!)
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Countless studies have shown the great effects of BCAA supplementation on muscle growth, repair and development, and if you're reading to take your supplementation game to the next level, BCAAs are a perfect place to start.
WHERE IS IT SOURCED FROM?
PSA's Plant-Based BCAAs are sourced from NON-GMO Sugar-beets via a natural enzymatic/fermentation process.
The reason PSA use the 4:3:3 ratio is due to a few reasons:
1. To keep in accordance with the Food Standard guidelines PSA use the 1.19g serving - and to keep 'bang for buck' they use a higher level of BCAA ratio, that way you're getting more out of each serve.
2. The higher ratio of leucine is shown to be beneficial for repair and growth
3. There is different research indicating the various benefits of different ratio levels, but the difference is so marginal that unless you're a serious athlete and running in high catabolic state constantly you would not notice too much of a difference.
BCAAs 4:3:3 (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin (For easy mixing).
Manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing Milk, Soy, Egg, Tree Nuts, Sesame, Lupin and Peanuts. We maintain a strict Food Quality System which is independently audited and certified by HACCP, SQF and SAFE FOOD. Although we have many processes and procedures (QCP, CCP) in place to prevent cross-contamination occurring at our facility - it is our responsibility as an honest manufacturer to state their may contain traces of the above as it is shared production equipment. (typically less then <10ppm) in which we random batch test to measure our systems.