High protein, high fibre Fresh Thai flavour in just 5 minutes!
Just add water and create delicious burgers, patties or balls.
The flavours of lemongrass, kaffir lime and black salt come together with coconut, lupin, chia and hemp seeds too create a delicious and super nutritious protein element for your noodle, salad, nourish bowl and rice paper roll dishes.
Excellent for lunchboxes, just add water and cook!
How to Make Patties:
- Place contents into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add 300mls water.
- Stir to combine then set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Shape into small patties.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and add patties.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook for 5 minutes, then flip and cook other side for 5 minutes.
- Patties are now ready to eat or chill and reheat!
Excellent with a sweet chilli dipping sauce.
Ingredients: Australian Lupin Flakes, Australian Chia Seed, Organic Coconut Flour, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Garlic, Lemongrass, Kafir Lime Leaf), Organic Buckwheat Flour, Coconut, Hulled Australian Hemp Seeds, Baking Powder, Organic Psyllium, Organic Golden Flaxseed Flour, Pea Protein, Salt, Citric Acid, Kala Namak.
- Organic Ingredients