High protein, high fibre Mexican Fiesta flavour in just 5 minutes!
Just add water and create delicious burgers, patties or balls.
Taco Tuesday just got really easy! Our Mexican Protein Patty mix is filled with nutritious ingredients like lupin, chia and hemp seeds and hits all the flavour feels with smoky bell pepper, paprika and coriander. Create a delicious and super nutritious protein element for your burritos, nacho bowls, tacos and burgers.
Excellent for lunchboxes, just add water and cook!
How to Make Patties:
- Place contents into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add 300mL water.
- Stir to combine then set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Shape into small patties.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and add patties.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook for 5 minutes, then flip and cook other side for 5 minutes.
- Patties are now ready to eat or chill and reheat!
Makes at least 12 patties.
Excellent with a queso sauce and all your Mexi garnishes.
Ingredients: Australian Lupin Flakes, Australian Chia Seed, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Garlic, Red Pepper, Coriander), Spices, Baking Powder, Hulled Australian Hemp Seeds, Organic Psyllium, Organic Golden Flaxseed Flour, Pea Protein, Citric Acid, Salt.
- Organic Ingredients