Organic and environmentally friendly, made for you and the environment. Tsuno makes disposable, sustainable bamboo fibre sanitary pads and organic cotton tampons. Tsuno tampons are made with Certified Organic cotton, which means no pesticides, fertilisers and unhealthy farming practices were used in their production. This ensures that both Tsuno tampons and pads are made to be better for you and the environment.
50% of Tsuno profits are donated to charities that focus on empowering women, with the main focus being education and menstrual support.
Tampon Size: Mini, suitable for light flow - approx. 8g absorbency.
- Made in the EU, TGA in Australia ARTG 279602
- Organic Certificated by ICEA GOTS 2011-007
- 16 Tampons
- Made from 100% GOTS* certified organic cotton
- Chlorine and dioxin bleach free
- Recyclable cardboard packaging
- Box designs of Tsuno products may vary from the image shown
*GOTS = Global Organic Textile Standard