Authentic Ayurvedic formula!
Dr Tung's Oil Pulling Concentrate is a time-tested remedy of 24 plants and herbs used for oil pulling.
Ancient Ayurvedic texts recommend oil pulling as part of your daily routine, to strengthen teeth and gums, help with mouth dryness and other oral conditions.
Sesame oil is specifically mentioned for its subtle, penetrating, preventive and balancing effects. Unlike some other oil pulling products, Dr Tung's Oil Pulling Concentrate does not contain mint and is not just a few essential oils to provide flavour, but is an ancient recipe of selected plants and botanicals chosen for their treatment qualities and carefully prepared in organic sesame oil.
Directions For Use:
- Use undiluted, or mix contents with 5 oz. organic sunflower, sesame or coconut oil in a 1:3 ratio.
- Swish daily after tongue cleaning and toothbrushing:
- Place 1 tbsp mixture in mouth
- Slowly swish it around the mouth and 'chew' on it for 5 - 15 minutes
- When done, do not swallow but spit into the toilet (not into the sink)
- Rinse your mouth with lukewarm, saline water
Organic Sesame Oil, Wild Himalayan Cherry*, Organic Cardamom Extract, Banyan Tree, Lodh Tree*, Indian Madder*, Acacia Nilotica*, Ficus Religiosa*, Acacia Catechu*, Eagle Wood*, Indian Gall-Nut*, Indian Gooseberry, Gmelina Arborea*, Long-Leaved Pine*, Spikenard*, Stone Flowers, Sandalwood*, Woodfordia Fruticosa*, Deodar*, Licorice*, Clove*, Lotus Seed, Lemongrass, Turmeric, Nutgrass, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Camphor.
* Wild Harvested