- No phosphates
- No chlorine
- No animal testing
- Readily biodegradable surfactants AST4351
- Septic and sewerage safe
- No palm oil
Recommended for washing conventional and organic produce. Removes soiling, manures, fertilisers, waxes, herbicides and pesticides from the surface of fruit and vegetables. Follow directions on the label for better storage of produce.
- Removes wax, pesticides, gases, herbicides, chemicals, animal soiling and dirt
- Keeps fruit and vegetables in peak condition
- Very concentrated
- 2 to 3 drops to half a sink of water
- Once veggies are washed, pat dry and store in a cool dry place. Wrapping in kitchen paper or brown paper bags extends the life of fruit and veggies
- Don't use plastic bags to store fruit and veggies
HOW TO USE:
Add 2-3 drops into 1/2 sink of cold water, using hands massage chemical residue off produce. Rinse in clean cold water with a few drops of apple cider vinegar. Drain on paper or cloth towel and store in refrigerator as particular product requires. Do not use closed plastic bags to store, wrap in a paper towel or brown paper bag.