Gelatin Health Digestive Health Gut Plus 450g GELATIN, ALOE, PROBIOTIC, VIT C, ANTIOXIDANTS, BERRIES
- Brand: Gelatin Health
- Availability: In Stock
GUT Plus is specially formulated to assist gut healing, all in one dose! Gelatin Plus is an enhanced blend of probiotics, antioxidants, vitamin C, aloe vera and berries. A better taste and smoother texture than regular gelatin. Gelatin is pure collagen. Collagen contains 18 amino acids and is essential for the...
GUT Plus is specially formulated to assist gut healing, all in one dose!
Gelatin Plus is an enhanced blend of probiotics, antioxidants, vitamin C, aloe vera and berries. A better taste and smoother texture than regular gelatin.
Gelatin is pure collagen. Collagen contains 18 amino acids and is essential for the integrity of the skin. Collagen is the substance that is derived from processing animal bones and connective tissue.
CERTIFIED HALAL & KOSHER
GUT PLUS CONTAINS:
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin C
- Mix with cold water for a pleasant drink or hot water for a flavoured beverage.
- Sourced from predominantly pasture-raised Australian cattle. Grass-fed/grain-finished**
- Benefits gastrointestinal tract
- Naturally binds to water
- Contains 18 amino acids
- Contains keratin, a protein, that improves the condition of hair, nails and skin
- Source of dietary collagen
- No fat or cholesterol
- No additives or colouring agents
- Balances amino acid ratios
- Reduces inflammation in the gastrointestinal system (helps lower cortisol)
- Aids gut and digestion symptoms by soothing the gastrointestinal tract
- Decreases susceptibilities to food sensitivities, leaky gut and similar
- Helps move food through the digestive tract more easily as it binds to water
- Assists the lining of your stomach and digestive tract to repair
- Aids detoxification processes
- Aids connective tissue production
- Aids the strengthening of bones and joints
- Keratin in gelatin assists the structural integrity of the gastrointestinal lining and improves the condition of skin, hair and nails
- Gluten-containing cereals**
- Eggs and egg products
- Milk and milk products
- Fish and fish products
- Crustacea and crustacea products
- Nuts and nut products
- Seeds and seed products
- Bee pollen and propolis
- Fat and cholesterol
- Irradiated ingredients or components
- Additives and colouring agents
- Guarana and guarana products
- Kola beverages containing added caffeine
- Phytosterol esters
- Ingredients causing a laxative effect
- An allergic potential of gelatin, collagen and hydrolysates
- Beef gelatin*
Berry juice powder (raspberry, strawberry, pomegranate, elderberry, blackcurrant, blueberry, cranberry, acai, goji)
- Beetroot powder
- Aloe Vera powder
- Acerola juice powder
- Grape Seed powder
- Green Tree extract
- Natural berry flavour
- Probiotic (Bacillus Coagulans)
- Acidity regulator (citric acid)
- Sweetener (steviol glycosides).
Store in a cool dry place - Do not refrigerate.
*Derived from Australian bovine (cow), collagen source (skin, connective tissue, bones). Australian cattle are all vet checked and certified. Does not contain gluten, dairy, cholesterol, sugar, or MSG. Kosher compliant and Halal certified. No added preservatives. May contain traces of sulphate as a result of the cooking process.
**Honesty claim: No guarantee can be made that grass-fed Australian cattle products are 100% grass-fed so Gelatin Health does not make the claim that their products are 100% grass-fed. Scroll to the bottom to read an explanation to help clear up any confusion!
**WHY GRASS-FED BUT GRAIN-FINISHED?